• LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon

© 2018 by Hi! US503 Proudly created with Wix.com

Partnerships

See Get Involved below for more information. Corporations: this is a great way to help refugees find resources in their new home through advertising.

Website

 

This website is to give you a basic idea of what services Hi! US offers. Read on to learn more.

Donate!

 

We need your donations to continue offering our services and products to refugees.

Mobile App

We also have and mobile app for Hi! US that connect you with any and all of the services you need.

Service

 

We will send a social worker to introduce you to the application while you fly.

How It Works:

Getting Here

Once you have been approved to enter the US, we are here to provide our services and app to help you acclimate to the US.

Our Partners

Corporate Sponsors
Resettlement Organizations

Contact Us

Feel free to reach out!

If you have any questions about where to find the mobile app, how to get involved as a refugee, how to get involved as a corporation, or if you are a resettlement company looking to partner with us, please fill in the following contact form:

Hi! US

We are partnering with resettlement organizations to provide a seamless transition to the United States.

Mission Statement: Empower refugees by partnering with resettlement organizations, through technology.

We are a 501C (charitable) organization committed to serving the refugee communities.

 
 
 
 

Donate Now!

We are a non-profit organization dedicated in developing the international community within the United States. All of your donations go towards helping refugees get acclimated to the United States culture and ensuring their smooth transition into a new lifestyle.

At Hi! we like to be transparent with our donors. We use 10% of donations for labor costs and reinvest the remaining 90% back into the organization.

GET INVOLVED

Partnerships

Interested in working with us? We are always looking for new resettlement organizations to partner with. We also partner with large corporations seeking to promote their products. Navigate to the Contact Us section below to get involved.

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now